Wednesday, September 29, 2010

BP_2_iGoogle Screen Shots

Here is a screen shot of my HOME iGoogle TAB, you can click the image to SUPER-SIZE.



FSO TAB Screen Shot (Click Image to SUPERSIZE)

My FSO Tab has mostly links to FSO, Viddler, and Team Paged e.g. (Facebook, Diigo).  This is a great way to organize all the various resources and URL's for quick access. It also has the required Diigo and MyListy search boxes.

AR Screen Shot (Click Image to Supersize)


CBL/ETC TAB Screen Shot (Click Image to Supersize)


The AR/CBL area of my iGoogle contains all the required elements, links, and gadgets.  I substituted social photos gadget for the Flickr gadget since the gadget can also access Picassa.  I am a heavy Google Docs user already. Also, I prefer the free form sticky notes over an advanced project management calendaring gadget for simplicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment