Friday, May 27, 2011

Wk4: Think OutLoud Posts 1&2

Part #1 - Publishing Options

After the week #3 Wimba session , I was left to ponder about my publishing/leadership project for week 4.  What form would it take? A website, video, journal, conference?  What would it be?  I am off to discover my options and will report in part #2. 

Part #2 - Publishing Decisions

I have decided that a conference performance is the best way to communicate my research.  Just last week someone told me that books would be a 'blip' in human history, so I have decided to present at a Summer Institute for Educators and then apply to present at a TED/x conference.  After presenting to my FSO team (David, Ginny, David, and Mike) I am encouraged that this is a good topic and useful for educators. I plan to put together a powerpoint based on the advice in Ginny's action research project and create a compelling and entertaining performance to accompany it. Showmanship! 

No comments:

Post a Comment